The Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) is inviting applications for the position of Accountant, the details for the position is provided here below:
Job Title: Accountant (IBA 05)
Qualifications / Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with five credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/full ACCA/ full CIMA/ full ACA or equivalent (ACCA/CIMA) will be added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience at Senior Level of Accounts.
- Member of ZICA.
- Below the age of Forty- Five (45) years.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting packages covering Pastel Accounting (Sage evolution).
Main duties: (Principal Accountabilities)
- To maintain accountable documents and records in order to facilitate easy access.
- To undertake timely and accurately consolidation of budget estimates in order to facilitate mobilization of financial resources.
- To prepare timely and effectively Management Accounts reports in order to facilitate decision making.
- To analyse effectively cost control measures in order to enhance value for money.
Reporting to: The Manager Finance
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MARKED “APPLICATION LETTER” on the front cover of the envelope.
The closing date for this advert is 30th November, 2018.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director GeneralThe Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA)Mass Media ComplexAlick Nkhata RoadP. O. Box 32475LUSAKAZAMBIA
A full job listing can alternatively be accessed from here: Independent Broadcasting Authority Job Listing – November 2018