Madison General Insurance Company (MGen) is one of the leading General Insurance Companies inZambia with branches in Lusaka, Kabwe, Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola, Livingstone, Chipata , Kasama andSolwezi.
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the following positions all based in Lusaka.
- Graduate Trainees
- Customer Relationship Manager – Agency Channel
- Underwriting Assistant
- Credit Controller
Customer Relationship Manager – Agency Channel
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Full grade twelve certificate with at least meritin Mathematics & English
- Graduate with qualification in sales and marketing from a recognized university/college
- Professional insurance qualification added advantage.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in setting up and managing a strong agency/sales force -preferably in general insurance.
- Experience from Fast Moving Consumer Goods/Pharmaceutical Marketing/Ethical selling//Managing OSA (direct selling agent) network with experience of selling financial products likeInsurance is also preferred.
- Must be self-driven, go getter having risen from being a sales agent himself/herself
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profitable growth of SME and Personal line business creating a world class sales force
- Recruitment, induction, training, motivating and development of sales agents
- Devising and Recommending sales strategy,targets, incentive, overriders and promotions for agents and Team leaders, Developing and grooming career path for sales agents, team leaders and direct marketing force to create a highly motivated , charged efficient and effective pre and post sales customer service delivery team
- Increasing geographical footprints and outlets or points of sale.
- Assisting in risk management.
- Creating promotions and sales for the channel, and creating a public image ofa best, professional, presentable, well equipped, knowledgeable and friendly sales agent in the eyes of insuring public and other stakeholders.
Interested candidates with the requirements stated may submit their applications electronically via email consisting of letter and CV only, in a single document, to the Group Head – Human Resource on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name as thefilename of your application. The closing date for accepting applications is 16th November 2018. Pleasenote that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that MGen is an equal opportunity employer.