General Wheninzambia.com Posting Policies
As a condition of your use of Wheninzambia.com you agree that you are older than 18 years of age.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Wheninzambia.com and any consequences that may result from your post.
General reasons for ad removal, ads being placed on hold, or minor changes made:
- Against policy
- Offering postage. Wheninzambia.com should only be used in face to face local transactions
- Removal of personal information in an ad
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you, or several ads placed by you for the same goods or services, or multiple ads in different locations
- Only one Wheninzambia.com account per user is allowed. Creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of duplicating ads is not permitted
- Offering more than a single item within the ad
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Not entering your contact details through the means provided by the site
- Entering information in incorrect fields (you must use the fields provided), or not completing all the fields
- We only accept ads in English
- No overseas ads accepted, Wheninzambia.com is only for local community or local businesses
- No website links to other property / job / classified or auction sites, and such other sites as we may deem to be inappropriate
- Removal of keywords that refer to competitive websites, or removal of brands in the case of keyword stuffing, i.e. brands that are not accurately descriptive of the item/service or not related to the item/service advertised.The keyword spamming rule applies to all categories (e.g. if you tag “Toyota,” “Nissan,” and “Volkswagen” to describe a Volkswagen car for sale, then we will remove “Toyota” and “Nissan”)
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Wheninzambia.com (You may not copy other user ads, your ad must be original)
- Strong call to actions in titles (Call me now!)
- Re-ordering images to make first one more appealing for user browsing
- Not providing images of the goods at the time of listing when expressly requested to do so
- Images which are unsuitable for the purpose (for example which are too small, drawings, word art, etc.)
- Edit Typos, Edit/Remove duplicate keywords
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the “report ad” option located within each ad.
Wheninzambia.com reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to the Wheninzambia.com community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
In most cases we email you to let you know that we have had to remove your ad (and if possible provide your with an opportunity to resubmit). These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Wheninzambia.com emails. If your junk / spam settings are set at high, then Wheninzambia.com emails may not even be delivered to the spam / junk folder. You may wish to add Wheninzambia.com to your safe senders list if you have one.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by contacting us and we’ll be happy to help you out.